Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Welcome at my new blog!

Please note that the pages about Kate, her charity, her family and William aren't finished yet! It talkes a lot of time and research to get all the facts and dates right. And I also want you to know that this does not come from my imagination, therefore I like to link a source among the texts on the info-pages.


Since we are facing prosecution at the RIF and until Royal Truth is back, everybody should feel free to vent here next to Gia's forum!  While I am cautious not to get into libel, I say you can comment whatever the hell you want. There will be no censorship of bad words or links. I assume that the people who come on my site can deal with reality and don't need it to be sugarcoated by a mod or admin first. Some people might live in La-La-Land, thinking that criticizing someone is rude and disrespectful. Winston Churchill said: “Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.”

Looking forward to reading all your great comments!
~TCP